The Salazar Colleges and Institute of Technology aims to produce globally competitive graduates who bring the name of the school to international fame through persistent and dedicated tasking & training by well-educated professors who are outstanding in their specialized fields of study.
The College department which is divided into several units aims to uphold flexible but standardized curriculum that enable the teaching force to maintain high level of academic excellence.
- To develop in the students the love for learning with the ability to write correctly, to articulate ideas clearly, and to express opinions bravely and to think deafly and imaginatively.
- To grow with deep sense of service and loyalty to the country – the Philippines and to promote peace and harmony.
- To form skills that make students globally competitive.
College of Business and Hospitality Management
- BS in Business Administration – Major in Marketing
- BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Associate in Hotel and Restaurant Management
College of Computer Studies
- BS in Information Technology
- Associate in Computer Technology
College of Education
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education
College of Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics Communication Engineering
College of Criminology
- BS in Criminology
College of Nursing
- Associate in Vocational Nursing
- Associate in Practical Nursing
- Licensed Practical Nursing
- Nursing Aide
- Care giving
College of Maritime
- BS in Marine Transportation
- BS in Marine Engineering
- Associate in Marine Engineering
- Basic Seaman Course